Beyond the Books is a weekly meme where Karen throws out a prompt (mostly non-bookish), and we all blog about it. Come back here and share your fun update. Then, we all have fun learning about each other. Continue reading
Glad you asked. Continue reading
Yep that outta do it. Enjoy the title of this blog post. Continue reading
Haha greetings, friends! This is just to say g’day, I’m not dead. I just had my final busy weeks in uni and couldn’t read!
But today is my first day off and it’s time for book club!
Please excuse my inactiveness, I should shortly be returning full force with fun ❤
Here’s a playlist of neat songs I like:
Tell me: what books are you looking forward to this November?
To be frank, I really enjoy podcasts! I think they’re a little old fashioned, but it’s become a habit of mine to fall asleep listening to one.
I think a basic thing anyone must know about me is that I hate shopping. But Mum and I actually had a pleasant time going to Birkenhead Point. Continue reading
Tuesday marked my 18th birthday. I received a tonne of books and bookish goods 😀 Read More
This is a mission of mine. Basically; I feel blurgh. I’m home five days a week, probably only one of those days is actually doing uni work. So that leaves 4 days of me feeling like death and blurgh-ness.
I know, I know.
Cal, shut up. You’re complaining that you have too much free time. Shut. Up.
I get that. But get this: I feel blurgh-y. So it’s not really free time.
So last week I tried to counteract my
evergoing affects of mental illness blurgh-iness, and made this little motivator:
My aims were to:
- Think Pink- otherwise, it a less dark cloud kind of way.
- No Complaining- this lasted ten minutes but hey, it relates to point #1.
- Meditate- This one was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I used the app Breathe.
- Read & Write- Frankly, I kept up my habit of reading (but not a whole lot, I’ve been addicted to the Office) I didn’t do any recreational reading aside from my blog updates; #TheReadingQuest Update 1, New Blog Additions!, & Book Clubs.
- Be productive- Well. I studied this week. For a day and bit. So that’s a bit more than my other weeks.
Overall, this improved my week. I especially enjoyed meditating.
I’ve spent some time scavenging Pinterest for future ideas, and enjoyed these two posters:
Also this week: I installed some New Blog Additions!
For future improvement, I’m going to schedule a few new segments on this blog and start bullet-journalling. And clearing out my room.
Wish me luck. If you have any tips, please share them. I’m a slob. And a stay at home daughter. I’ve got plenty of time to read your stuff.