My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Just another check in to say, I know I’m very inactive. Am I doing anything about it? Not really.
I am going to try the exact same thing. Can somebody please hold me accountable for this?
Hey guys today i want to talk about my goals for the end of the year…
For my blog and my reading…
For the blog!!!!
- find new blogs to read from
- get some new ideas to type up about
- hoping for my blog to grow a little bit more
- do more tags even if they are old or new
- try and post 4 times a week
- answer to all of my comments
- try and be more activate on my blog
- Finish at least 3 series that i started
- start a new series
- finish my reading goal of 150 books
- Finish all of Victoria schwab books
- finish all of the books that rick riodara has out right now
- finish some books that i have started
- read my buddy read book for the month of November
- try and do at least 1 24 hour readathon
Let me know what your…
View original post 23 more words
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal’s Constant Raving Reviews
I just reread it and you know what? Still hated it. But I still have this feeling I want to reread it… AGAIN??!!?
Things that were 5 stars:
– the gayness
– the humour
Things that I hated almost as much as The Abudance of Katherines’ footnotes for that ‘quirky’ format:
– the random format of;
“me: [bla bla bla]
JUST……. WRITE… WITH “”. PLEASE.
This wasn’t my fave from Green NOR Levithan. And Levithan is my fave.
I’m disappointed I’m sorry.
But I do appreciate the gayness, that was funny as heck.