Time to babble about everything! Feel free to skip this one (but if you do, you may be tickled by ghosts in your sleep). This book meme is hosted by Christine @ Bookishly Boisterous.
- I got my wisdom teeth removed last week, and spent my recovery reading the brilliant Grace and Fury (you guys, pleaaaase READ IT).
This book is AMAZING. It’s everything I dreamed the Selection + the Huger Games would’ve been 😜 pic.twitter.com/WUvbrLxREP
— Cal 🦄 (@YABooksAreLife) October 12, 2018
- I just tried to prove to my mum that Jay Kristoff is not, in fact, Dave Grohl.
- Yesterday I did TWO uni presentations. One was on inclusive classrooms, and the other was on Revisionist History. I much prefer playing the teacher and encouraging wholesome values, tbh.
- A year later, and I’m still wanting to establish my own bookclub.
- What YA movie should we watch for YA Hub? Leave your suggestions below! Vicky has suggested Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. I haven’t seen it, but I’ve certainly read it (three eons ago!).
- I want to catch up on Riverdale… I’ve only finished Season 1!
- For our anniversary, I’ve bought my boyfriend a Teddy Fresh beanie, and Illuminae by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff.
- I’m not too fussed on seeing the new Doctor— even though I used to love DW! I know once I get back into it, I’ll adore it.
- My mum and I theorise that Meghan Markle is pregnant— she was the only one wearing baggy clothing at Eugenie’s wedding.
Update: I wrote this post on Sunday, and it was Monday morning they revealed she’s pregnant. Good eye, mum!