Time to babble about everything! Feel free to skip this one (but if you do, you may be tickled by ghosts in your sleep). This book meme is hosted by Christine @ Bookishly Boisterous.
- I need to stop picking up library books and then reading nothing all week.
- I think the only way I can enjoy non-fiction is through audiobooks.
- I envy all who can read on buses and cars.
- I have this stuck in my head.
- I can’t read at night time or else I’ll fall asleep after one page.
- I need more older YA and new adult fiction in my life.
- I’ve been thinking of writing short stories once I finish this semester of uni.
- I’m saving up to buy a new Macbook rn. This baby is the 2010 model and is dying on me. Thank god I have it, though. I need it for uni.
That’s it for my mainly bookish thoughts this week!
Lemme know what your next big purchase is going to be.