Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts #4
Time to babble about everything! Feel free to skip this one (but if you do, you may be tickled by ghosts in your sleep). This book meme is hosted by Christine @ Bookishly Boisterous.
- If you saw my fun fact from yesterday’s post, you’d know I got a sneaky little wisdom tooth extraction.
- I think banana splits are disgusting. Who wants cold banana? It’s a heck no for me.
- I am absolutely terrified by basically everything, yet whenever I read a book where the character is hesitant to do something, I get fed up that they aren’t just free falling into the event.
- I have an assignment due in two days that I have not started.
- I hate using social media. I currently have Twitter because it’s an echo chamber for bookish news.
- I am a basic bich and love me some vanilla flavoured everything.
- My entire day is based around when I can eat. It’s a constant countdown to when I can next eat some delicious food.
- I refuse to eat and read (a book, not an audiobook) at the same time.
- I skim other peoples blog posts and watch Booktube videos on 2x the speed.
If you’re still reading, feel free to let go of your filter and just comment what is on your mind.