Okay, I’m not crazy! This is for the BookTubeAThon. In order to enter, all participants must upload a video listing which books they plan to read from the 30th of July to the 5th of August. This is my first time attempting BookTubeAThon. I haven’t been reading as much as I used to, so I thought throwing myself into an intense challenge may inspire me to reconnect with reading. I don’t exactly plan on finishing all of these books, since the exact date of BookTubeAThon is when I return to uni for my second semester. I’m hoping my advanced planning will allow me to keep up and make use of my time in transit to and from uni.
Pick which funky hat I should wear:
The reading challenges for this year are:
- Let a coin toss decide your first read.
- Read a book about something you want to do.
- Read and watch a book to movie adaptation.
Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli and Love, Simon.
- Read a book with green on the cover.
- Read a book while wearing the same hat the whole time.
- Read a book with a beautiful spine.
- Read seven books.
Let’s try, eek! 😉