Review: The Raven Boys
Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal’s YA Reads
I promise I would’ve loved this if;
1. It wasn’t ONLY available on my phone in tiny font (I love reading on my kindle; but on the iPhone it just makes my eyes hurt).
2. It wasn’t a 40°C day and I’m melting.
It was just super hard to follow when I was hot and in pain (my eyes looking at my iPhone screen).
I’m still really confused so if anybody can actually explain the plot that’d be great thank u!
All I understood;
– she’s clairvoyant
– Noah is a mystery
– I like Adam and his storyline (tbh honest it’s a bit Nate from GG S1)
– Gansey is as interesting as his name (why is he usually the person in focus? I thought Blue was????)
– Whelk is bad
– 2 of them are roommates (but I didn’t gather much from it)
Help me somebody I really wanna love this series