Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts #1
Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts @ Bookishly Boisterous. Write what’s on you mind and link up at the host blog every week.
- Happy Thursday!! It’s been Thanksgiving, now it’s time for Christmas! I’m so excited.
- This will be my first ever white Christmas.
- I’ve never seen snow before going to NYC.
- The only things on my list are chocolate, and the 10th Anniversary VA copy.
- I need to lie down after eating heaps of food.
- I can only read comfortably in a bean bag at my local library or in my bed with 10 pillows (literally) surrounding me.
- Sometimes I’m sad for how many of my friends don’t read enough… but at least they’re reading.
- I still watch the vlogbrothers even though their old stuff was best.
- I don’t like Zoella’s books or content anymore (I used to, in 2014, but it’s all gone downhill)
- I wanted to make this list perfectly 10 points.
Ho- ho-ho, Merry Christmas!
Are you guys getting pumped?
Write a random thought below; bookish or not-so-bookish!
the other one