Mailbox Monday #1
Good morning, readers!
Today we’re going to hit it off with Mailbox Monday.
My birthday is coming up close (1 week to be exact!), and a bunch of my orders are beginning to be delivered. If you don’t already know, I’m 16. I’m sure it would be weird if you thought I was 30+ and saw me referring to all these presents my mum is getting me as a little absurd.
I sent my mother a list at the start of August, determined to receive the books on time! It also ensures my essential picks are already chosen and so if my friends get me random, cheap selections like last year (I appreciate the thought; but when I send my friends my Goodreads TBR list… with a ranking system… I mean, c’mon). Those books sit at the bottom of my shelves hidden away. I can’t have them taking up prime realestate on my upper shelves!
So although the books are arriving; I’ve forgotten which books I asked for I quickly just logged onto my mum’s AbeBooks account, which is where I bought most of my books from my TBR list, and this is what I’m expecting:
- Of Poseidon (Paperback)- Anna Bank
- The Goddess Test (Paperback)- Aimee Carter
- See Me (Paperback)- Wendy Higgins
- Everneath (Paperback)- Brodi Ashton
- Landline (Paperback)- Rainbow Rowell
- Never Always Sometimes (Paperback)- Adi Alsaid
- Adulthood is a Myth: A Sarah s Scribbles Collection (Paperback)- Sarah Andersen
- Carrier of the Mark (Paperback)- Leigh Fallon
- Falling Under (Paperback)- Gwen Hayes
- Marked (Paperback)- P. C. Cast, Kristin Cast